For about an hour last night panic set in as I Broke the blog site.
I decided in my infinite wisdom that Caravan Adventures required it’s own domain name. So off I went to register www.caravanadventures.co.uk, completed the DNS settings and all was well with the world until that is I edited the settings within the site software and left a – in the site URL where there shouldn’t have been one.
So the DNS settings were now useless and the site was broke. Aa the site is hosted on a server that I own and not the WordPress servers, I tried the back door and realised what i had done. So i ended up having to go register www.caravan-adventures.co.uk
So now we have 2 working URLs for the site who would have thought a – could cause so many problems.